Ladders, lumber, pipe, kayaks - any long cargo - is much easier to load and haul safely with our three-quarter height rear hoop. Though it's a little taller than our half-height, it's still very reachable for an average height person with a slightly lifted truck. The reduced angle (compared to our half-height) retains ample clearance over the cab, which is critical when hauling flexible loads to prevent it from slapping and damaging the top of your cab. And, the hoop is still small enough to easily pop it in and out of your stake pockets at will.
- Tailored to fit your truck for better appearance
- Integrated angle horns for load control included
- All steel construction for strength and durability
- Premium 2-Coat powder finish for better corrosion resistance
- Fine texture, satin black color looks great on any truck
- Optional eye hooks available for increased functionality
Bar height varies slightly between truck models (relative to headache rack). Installed, the three-quarter height rear hoop is approximately 17-18" tall.
NOTE: Some newer model trucks may require drilling a hole in the bed rail for installation. If you wish to know, please call. Also, some 2014 and all 2015 and up Chevy's now have an odd shaped stake pocket. A spacer block is now included for those truck models. See video here.