Build-A-Rack - Semi-Custom Headache Racks
Click a frame design and begin building with our exclusive visualizer...
Our Build-A-Rack Series of headache racks allow you to design your own semi-custom headache rack with patterns, flags, select art, and lighting options not found with our standard Spyder Series Headache Racks.
All headache racks start with a frame that is the foundation upon which everything is built and added. That also means not all of the options are available with every frame. The frame you should start with will depend on your needs.
- If full back window protection is most important, then start with a full coverage frame.
- If you have a sliding back window and want to be able to pass cargo through the opening, then start with a windowed frame.
- If you have a factory installed cargo area camera built into the third brake light and you want to keep an unobstructed camera view, then you should start with either of the frames designed for use with OEM Cargo Area Cameras.
Some artwork is created as a separate layer, powder coated, and riveted over a background layer - most commonly a Diamond, Honeycomb, or Grate pattern. So, early choices will affect the number and type of options that become available as you move step by step through the design process.
If you wish to design a custom logo headache rack with your company logo or other art not found here, please visit our Custom Rack page and submit your request and artwork to receive a price quote.
NOTE: For the best 'build-a-rack' experience (less page scrolling) we recommend viewing in a desktop browser rather than mobile devices.
- Best Sellers
- Build-A-Rack - Semi-Custom Headache Racks
- Chevy & GMC Truck Headache Racks
- Combo Priced Packages
- Dodge RAM Truck Headache Racks
- Featured Products
- Ford Truck Headache Racks
- Headache Racks for Trucks
- LED Lighting
- Rear Hoops
- S/I Steps for Trucks
- Spyder Merch
- Toyota Truck Headache Racks
- WerX Rack Accessories
- WerX Series Headache Rack