Looking for sleek yet rugged side steps to complement the looks of your truck? Then check out our S/I Steps. The nerf-style, drop step design is waaay tougher than running boards and hug the body better than typical tube designs.
- 2.5" x .120" wall square steel tubing turned 'on-the-diamond' for a distinct look
- 3/16" steel treads, and 1/4" mounts/brackets for strength and rigidity
- Perforated treads to increase traction and reduce debris buildup
- Roomy 10" tread with 4.5" of depth and a 5" drop
- Satin black, fine texture finish blends with body trim
- Premium 2-Coat powder finish for better corrosion resistance
Steps are sold as a pair (left and right sides) with a single tread on each side. They run the length of the cab only. Custom colors available as a special order at extra cost. Please inquire.
(While steps offer some protection to your rocker panels, they are not designed to function as rock sliders)
LED Step Lighting
Take our steps to the next level with optional LED lighting. Lights simply snap into an existing hole designed into each step. You can connect them to your running light circuit for bright, full-time lighting when your headlamps are on or to the door switches as courtesy lamps. That way, when you open your doors in the dark you can clearly see the steps for safe entry into your truck.
Sold in pairs - one light for each pair of steps. Includes two wire leads. You must add additional wiring and connect to your vehicles' electrical circuits (such as dome light or exterior lighting). No additional wiring or instructions are included. Sorry, this item is not sold separately.
If you have any questions about proper fitment for your truck, please contact us. S/I Steps are built to order depending on cab style, and bed length. Selecting the wrong options for your vehicle can result in costly mistakes to you, the customer.