Rear Hoop - Half-Height with Lumber Stops
Ladders, lumber, pipe, kayaks - any long cargo - is much easier to load and haul safely with our half-height rear hoop. The increased angle also creates more clearance over the cab, which is critical when hauling flexible loads to prevent it from slapping and damaging the top of your cab. And, the smaller size of the hoop makes popping it in and out of your stake pockets a breeze when you don't need it.
- Tailored to fit your truck for better appearance
- Integrated angle horns for load control included
- All steel construction for strength and durability
- Premium 2-Coat powder finish for better corrosion resistance
- Fine texture, satin black color looks great on any truck
- Optional eye hooks available for increased functionality
Bar height varies slightly between truck models (relative to headache rack) Installed, the half-height rear hoop is approximately 11-12" tall.
** Older Ford F150's and newer aluminum body F150/250/350's require drilling a hole in the bed rail during installation. Please call if you have questions.
** Some 2014 and all 2015 and up Chevy's now have an odd shaped stake pocket. A spacer block is now included for those truck models. See video here.